To transfer and play music on your Amazfit Verge, you will need to connect the watch to your computer via the provided USB cable and charging base and copy the music files into the watches' media storage folder called "Music". The supported music file format is MP3. Once you have transferred your music files into the watches' "Music" folder, disconnect the Amazfit Verge from the USB cable. Within the watch user interface you can now select the Music player widget on the watch screen to play music via a connected Bluetooth headset, earbud or speaker.
Articles in this section
- I can't pair my Verge with my phone. What should I do?
- Why can't I scan my QR code?
- Why wont QR code appear even after it has unpaired from the phone successfully?
- Is the Verge waterproof?
- Can I swim or shower with Amazfit Verge?
- I can’t turn on my Amazfit Verge. What should I do?
- How to change the 24 hour display to a 12 hour display?
- Why does my Verge drain the battery so quickly?
- The step count of my watch is inaccurate. What should I do?
- How do I transfer music to my Verge?