- Open Mi Fit App and tap on 'Profile' in the the lower right-hand corner
- Tap 'Amazfit Bip' under 'My Devices' to access Alarm Clock Settings
- Tap on Alarm Clock Settings to add or edit alarm clocks
- To enable an alarm setting, find the panel with the desired time and swipe right.
- To disable an alarm setting, find the panel with the desired time and swipe left.
- You can store up to 10 alarms on the watch.
- When an alarm vibrates, you have two options: snooze and off. If you tap snooze, it will vibrate later. If you tap off, it will stop vibrating.
- It can’t recognize holidays and will still vibrate during holidays.